Yesterday I asked Lance to get the treadmill out so that maybe I would use it. Well the kids think it's a toy and Parker turned it up all the way and look what happened I had told him that it's not to be played on and that he could get hurt, but he didn't listen to me. I bet he wishes he had.
2
comments:
Anonymous
Poor Parker, he looks so sad and beat up. That's exactly the reason Madisen is no longer allowed on my treadmill. Last week I let her run on it at 3.0 mph, as I have done in the past. Next thing I know she had it up over 7.0 mph. She said she forgot what I said, that she didn't hear me, you know all the excuses kids give. Well, no more for her. I just showed Morgan the pictures and explained what happened...all she said was, "he'll get better, right?" I'll be showing Madisen when she gets home from school.
2 comments:
Poor Parker, he looks so sad and beat up. That's exactly the reason Madisen is no longer allowed on my treadmill. Last week I let her run on it at 3.0 mph, as I have done in the past. Next thing I know she had it up over 7.0 mph. She said she forgot what I said, that she didn't hear me, you know all the excuses kids give. Well, no more for her. I just showed Morgan the pictures and explained what happened...all she said was, "he'll get better, right?" I'll be showing Madisen when she gets home from school.
So sad. I need to get mine out too but my girls think it is a toy too. This is what I am afraid of. Hope he gets feeling better soon.
Post a Comment